Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd built the Adaivu app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdand is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app may use third party services that may collect Dataused to identify you.
(a). General Principle:
- If you are under 18, you should ensure that you obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardian before using our services.
(b). Notice: Please be informed that the we may process your Personal Data for the following reasons:-
- for the performance of Adaivu’ services with you;
- for profiling your Service preferences;
- to assess your needs and provide better service;
- for compliance with any legal and/or regulatory obligations;
- for maintaining financial records, assessing or verifying credit and facilitating payments of any amount due to Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd;
- to establish and maintain a common database of customers or processing of data as an outsourced entity both within and outside Malaysia;
- to send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our services and those of organizations selected by us unless you have otherwise notified usthat you do not wish for us to process your Personal Data for such purpose;
- to recover any amount due to Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd;
- for purposes associated with the detection or prevention of crime and/or fraud;
- for purposes of any legal proceedings related to the Services;
- to protect Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd’s vital interests;
- for the administration of justice;
- for the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by or under any law. Such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing. (collectively known as “Purposes”)
- Adaivu collects your Personal Data from amongst others customer application forms.
- It is obligatory that you supply Adaivu with the Personal Data marked with asterisk in the relevant forms above. Should you fail to supply Adaivu with the above Personal Data or subsequently withdraw your consent to Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdprocessing of your Personal Data, Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdmay not be able to continue providing you with certain Services and/or process your Personal Data for any one above Purposes (save and except for the purposes of direct marketing).
(c). Disclosure Principle:
- Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdmay disclose your Personal Data to certain third parties for the purposes of complying with any with government agency notification requirements; and/or for the Purposes above. Such third parties include without limitation Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd’s service providers, agent, contractors, regulatory bodies and government authorities.
- In addition to the aforesaid, Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdmay be obliged to disclose your cell phone number to other network operators to enable the use of the Services.
- Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdmay from time to time, contact you on behalf of our external business partners about particular, offers or services that may be of interest to you. In those cases, Personal Data that may identify you will not be transferred to the third party. All communication whether from Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdor Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd’s business partners will be sent to you by Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd. You will be given the opportunity to 'opt-out' from having your Personal Data processed for such direct marketing purposes at the point where Adaivu asks for information. If you do not wish to receive Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd’s promotional updates you may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdat our contact details as prescribed below.
(d). Security Principle:
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhdshall take practical steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all Personal Data, including appropriate procedural, organizational and technical steps to protect your Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or disclosure. Procedures for implementing these steps will be communicated to all Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd’s employees and third-party service providers.
(e). Retention Principle:
- Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd shall not retain the Personal Data longer than it is necessary for the fulfillment of the Purposes above. Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd shall also take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required.
(f). Data Integrity Principle:
- Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd strives to maintain complete, current, and accurate information about its customers. Any inaccurate information that is brought to Adaivu Sigaram Sdn Bhd’s attention will be corrected as soon as reasonably practicable after notification. Procedures will be maintained to ensure that any reported inaccuracies are promptly and effectively managed and that customers' information remains as accurate, current and complete as possible.
(g). Access Principle:
- You may access and request for correction of your Personal Data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your Personal Data.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service may use these “cookies” explicitly. The app may also use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Links to Other Sites